Improving Community Food Systems
To ensure we are bringing health in reach for all Coloradans, we are opening funding for Improving Community Food Systems, which is designed to support coalitions with developing implementation plans focused on strengthening local food systems.
This funding opportunity will support a nine-month planning process aimed at addressing one or both of the following Colorado Blueprint to End Hunger goals:
We fund programs and projects that reflect our cornerstones, which outline who we serve, how our work is informed and our intent to create health equity. These cornerstones will help bring health in reach for all Coloradans by strengthening bodies, minds and communities in the fight against unfair and avoidable differences in health.
- Goal 2: Increase the number of Coloradans who can access affordable, nutritious food in their communities
- Goal 3: Increase the number of Coloradans who can access food assistance and nutritious food through community-based organizations
Before You Apply
- Learn more about this funding opportunity.
- Connect with a program officer to discuss ideas for your program or project by email or phone at 303-953-3600.
- Sign up for our grants management system and apply for funding by 5 p.m. MDT on June 15, 2019.
Post a Comment