- About CFPS
- Local Review Teams
- State Review Team
- Prevention Efforts
Monday, March 2, 2015
Tuesday, February 17, 2015
JUNE 3-5, 2015 KEYSTONE, COLORADO
Improving Colorado’s Road Health Summit
Marijuana Impaired Driving
Older Driver Safety
Distracted Driving Prevention
Evidence-based Motor Vehicle Policies
Think Fast Interactive
Car Fit Event
Registration is free.
Limited scholarships available for room cost assistance.
Registration information and detailed agenda coming soon!
Tuesday, February 10, 2015
Office of Transportation Safety Request for Applications
SAVE THE DATE: (TOMORROW) February 11, 2015 at 10:00 am
The FY16 Office of Transportation Safety (OTS) Request for Applications, OTS Project Application Instructions and Template and Application Score Sheet are now posted.
New for this year: This application is for a three-year grant period. The first year grant cycle will begin on or after . Funding for the second and third years in the three-year funding cycle will be based on satisfactory performance, adherence to the program specifications, the availability of funding and the submission of required second and third year application and budget updates.
The RFA process will kick off with an informational webinar hosted by CDOT and the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment (CDPHE) on Wednesday, February 11, 2015 at 10:00 am.
- The link is: https://cdphe.adobeconnect.com/cdot
- If your computer does not have speakers and a mic you will also need to call into our conference line: 712-432-0220 Pin: 2589
- Additional technical assistance will be made available through CDPHE - more details will be posted on the website as information becomes available.
- A recording of the webinar will also be posted for those unable to attend the webinar.
Problem Identification Report
The 2015 Problem Identification Report is also available to the public.
Wednesday, January 21, 2015
Posted: 20 Jan 2015 11:16 AM PST
Re-certification Scholarships Available
Are you needing to re-certify before September 30, 2015? Did you know that CPS Team Colorado has almost 100 scholarships to pay for your re-certification? Apply for a scholarship here:
CEU classes are being held throughout the state. Here are the upcoming classes:
Do you know someone that would be a great CPS tech? Here are the upcoming classes for new technicians:
Monday, January 12, 2015
Monday, December 22, 2014
Reducing Injury-Related Hospital Admissions among Children and Adolescents Ages 0-19: The Role of the New Title V MCH Block Grant National Performance Measure on Injury
Date: Wednesday, January 14, 2015
Time: 1:00pm-2:30pm MST
CLICK HERE to register.
About the Webinar:
This Children's Safety Network (CSN) webinar will provide information about the proposed new Title V Maternal and Child Health (MCH) Block Grant National Performance Measure (NPM) #7 on reducing injury-related hospital admissions among children and adolescents ages 0 through 19, a key measure in improving the health and safety of children and adolescents across the U.S. The webinar will explain the burden of injury-related hospitalizations; introduce the new Title V Performance Measure framework with a focus on NPM-7 and associated National Outcome Measures; provide an overview of specific resources designed to support states that select NPM-7; share CSN resources for understanding the burden of injury-related hospitalizations in your state; and explain how to identify effective strategies for keeping infants, children, and adolescents safe.
- Through participation in this webinar, you will be able to:
- Understand the burden of injury-related hospitalizations in the U.S.
- Describe the new Title V National Performance Measure (NPM) framework with a focus on NPM-7 (injury-related hospital admission) and associated National Outcome Measures
- Understand specific resources to support states that select NPM-7
- Access CSN's state-specific injury fact sheets to learn about your state's burden of injury-related hospitalizations
- Identify effective strategies for keeping infants, children, and adolescents safe.
This meeting will be recorded. The recording and slides will be posted on our website:
http://www.childrenssafetynetwork.org/webinars. It may take up to two weeks for the recording to be posted.