- Menu of Systems Change Strategies
- Family Friendly Strategies
- An Overview of Child Neglect
- Family Leader Guidance
- National Resources
- Statewide Coalitions and Contacts
- Marijuana Education
- Consumer Product Safety Commission
- Issue 20 - 4/8: CRS State Added Questions
- Issue 19 - 3/5: Resources
- Issue 18 - 2/11: FERPA Info and Prevention Resource
- Issue 17 - 1/19: The Youth and Family Leader Edition
- Issue 16 - 12/18: Tis the Season for a Little Break!
- Issue 15 - 11/18: Exciting CFPS News!
- Issue 14 - 10/18: SUID/SIDS Awareness Month
- Issue 13 - 9/18: Suicide Prevention and Awareness Month
- Issue 12 - 8/18: We Need Your Voice!
- Issue 11 - 7/18: What a Success!
- Issue 10 - 6/18: National Safety Month
- Issue 9 - 5/18: We've Missed Connecting With You!
- Issue 8 - 7/17: 2017 Legislative Report
- Issue 7 - 4/17: Child Abuse Prevention Month
- Issue 6 - 2/17: Suicide Prevention Funding
- Issue 5 - 12/16: Happy Holidays and Annual Survey
- Issue 4 - 10/16: Child Fatality Prevention News
- Issue 3 - 8/16: Child Fatality Prevention News
- Issue 2 - 7/16: Child Fatality Prevention News
- Issue 1 - 2/16: Inaugural Issue
2012. National Institute for Child Health and Human Development. English and Spanish versions. 10 minute and 60 second versions. No charge.
2010. SIDS Network of Kansas. 11:32 minutes. English and Spanish versions. No charge online. Available in DVD quality or standard quality videos, with video transcript; also posted on YouTube.
The Safe to Sleep Public Education Campaign has information about SIDS/Safe Infant Sleep as well as materials to use when developing a safe infant sleep campaign.
- MCH Library SUID/SIDS Resource Center
- National Action Partnership to Promote Safe Sleep
- Project IMPACT
- The Association of SIDS and Infant Mortality Programs (ASIP)
- Prevent Child Injury Safe Sleep Resources. This toolkit uses the Alone, Back, Crib model. All of these materials can be co-branded with your organization's logo. Materials include a user guide, sample social media posts, newsletter article/blog post, media guide, and a press release.
- Networks of Infant/Toddler Researchers. Includes safe sleep resources.
- National Center for Cultural Competence. Engaging Ethnic Media to Inform Communities about Safe Infant Sleep.
- Sudden Unexplained Infant Death Investigation Reporting Form (SUIDIRF) and resources
To stay up to date on the latest news and research about infant safe sleep, consider signing up and subscribing for the listservs below: