- Menu of Systems Change Strategies
- Family Friendly Strategies
- An Overview of Child Neglect
- Family Leader Guidance
- National Resources
- Statewide Coalitions and Contacts
- Marijuana Education
- Consumer Product Safety Commission
2012. National Institute for Child Health and Human Development. English and Spanish versions. 10 minute and 60 second versions. No charge.
2010. SIDS Network of Kansas. 11:32 minutes. English and Spanish versions. No charge online. Available in DVD quality or standard quality videos, with video transcript; also posted on YouTube.
The Safe to Sleep Public Education Campaign has information about SIDS/Safe Infant Sleep as well as materials to use when developing a safe infant sleep campaign.
- MCH Library SUID/SIDS Resource Center
- National Action Partnership to Promote Safe Sleep
- Project IMPACT
- The Association of SIDS and Infant Mortality Programs (ASIP)
- Prevent Child Injury Safe Sleep Resources. This toolkit uses the Alone, Back, Crib model. All of these materials can be co-branded with your organization's logo. Materials include a user guide, sample social media posts, newsletter article/blog post, media guide, and a press release.
- Networks of Infant/Toddler Researchers. Includes safe sleep resources.
- National Center for Cultural Competence. Engaging Ethnic Media to Inform Communities about Safe Infant Sleep.
- Sudden Unexplained Infant Death Investigation Reporting Form (SUIDIRF) and resources
To stay up to date on the latest news and research about infant safe sleep, consider signing up and subscribing for the listservs below: