The Department of Health and Human Services Office of Minority Health (OMH) is excited to announce that the Youth Health Equity Model of Practice(YHEMOP) Summer 2019 Health Equity Fellow application is now available! Through its YHEMOP program, OMH places students enrolled in higher education studies into short-term health equity fellowships to help meet the needs of diverse organizations.
YHEMOP Health Equity Fellows must be:
- Currently enrolled at an accredited college or university as an undergraduate, graduate, or doctoral student; OR graduated from an accredited college or university within the past year.
- An emerging health professional with 1-5 years of relevant experience.
- A student in good standing with the college or university in which the student is enrolled.
- Available to work 40 hours a week during normal business hours, or for the time required by the Placement Site.
- Available to work at the Placement Site, unless a telework agreement has been established prior to accepting the fellowship.
For more information about the program, please contact us at OMHYHEMOP@atlasresearch.us.
Deadline is February 22. Learn more.
Post a Comment