HCPs will be asked to complete a web-based training that is designed to:
- Improve ability to build rapport and convey empathy while delivering patient-centered care
- Identify national guidelines pertaining to perinatal mood disorders (i.e. how to identify and screen for perinatal mood disorders)
- Develop knowledge and skills to increase intent to talk about perinatal mood disorders with patients
- Improve familiarity with challenges and concerns of pregnant women and adherence to recommended treatment
- Increase level of confidence and comfort in discussing topics related to perinatal mood disorders
- Improve ability to locate local and national resources to promote management of perinatal mood disorders.