The Retail Marijuana Education and Youth Prevention Coordinator, Erin Flynn, will be providing technical assistance and resources to community agencies, local public health partners, and statewide coalitions. The Coordinator will be the liaison between local efforts and concerns and state initiatives.
Technical Assistance includes:
- The development and implementation of primary prevention and education programs
- Community-based prevention recommendations
- Substance abuse prevention strategies
- Increased understanding of retail marijuana laws
- Resources on effective strategies and lessons learned from alcohol and tobacco
- Go to Colorado.gov/marijuana
- In the upper right hand corner, click Community Agencies
- Select contact our Retail Marijuana Education and Youth Prevention Coordinator. Within two business days, you will receive a response from one of the retail marijuana team members.