- Governor-appointed physician who specializes in traumatic injury or children's health (2 vacancies starting 9/1/14)
- Governor-appointed nurse who specializes in traumatic injury or children's health (1 vacancy starting 9/1/14)
- Governor-appointed rural district attorney (currently vacant)
- Governor-appointed county commissioner (currently vacant)
- Team-selected Court-appointed Special Advocate Program Director (currently vacant)
For the governor-appointed positions, interested applicants will need to apply through the Governor's Office of Boards and Commissions using the following link: https://www.tfaforms.
com/290254. For the team-selected vacancy, interested applicants can send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn more about the CFPS State Review Team, please read the description below.