Round 1 applications are due by April 5, 2019
- Advancing systems level change, including policy solutions that will create more fair and just opportunities for health (e.g., changes in local laws, regulations, or organizational policies; shifts in funding, reimbursements, or resources).
- Collaborating strategically across organizations and sectors to enhance practices and ways of working.
- Expanding the range of committed partners to bring complementary sets of expertise, resources, and capacities to the table.
- Developing robust data-sharing and evaluation processes to inform intervention strategies, strengthen partnerships, improve the initiative, and measure impact.
- Engaging and empowering community members to inform strategy and guide activities.