- Develop outreach tools like infographics, briefs, data graphics, etc.
- Purchase and utilize software like Tableau, Canva, Kumu, or other visualization tools.
- Build partnerships and agreements between communities and various data owners and/or experts.
- Gather local-level (neighborhood, census tract, municipality, region) data to increase data availability.
- Utilize the Shared Message Bank, Shared Data Agenda, and/or corresponding tools
- Provide trainings on framing, social math, data visualization, or software to key stakeholders.
Wednesday, November 7, 2018
FUNDING Data and Shared Messaging Mini-Grants
Looking to boost the power of your communications and data capacity? An ECCP mini-grant can support you in these efforts! The Network will offer up to 6 mini-grants in the amount of $1,000 each. These mini grants will support statewide partners to integrate tools and approaches which leverage and/or communicate data more effectively. Examples of use for mini-grants include, but aren’t limited to: