2018 Board Nominations Now Open
Ready to step up and help lead Colorado’s largest and oldest public health association?
We are a dynamic, hardworking, ambitious and creative Board, backed by a solid budget, professional association management services and a highly skilled lobbying firm. Serving on the CPHA Board is a highly rewarding experience, with opportunities for people at any stage of their public health career.
- President Elect (3-year Term Commitment)
- Treasurer (2-year Term Commitment)
- Professional Education - Junior Director (2-year Term Commitment)
- Communications Director * (2-year Term Commitment)
- Student Director (2-year Term Commitment)
- At-Large Member (1-year Term Commitment)
- Public Policy Director (1-year Interim Role)
- Membership Director (1-year Interim Role)
The Affiliate Representative to the Governing Council (ARGC) and Secretary positions may be opening up as well. If you're interested in either of these positions, please contact Suzuho Shimasaki at email@example.com.
We encourage you to nominate yourself or another candidate! The deadline for board nominations ison .