The Spanish-language campaign is part of Phase III of the public awareness campaign aimed at helping Colorado moms (as well as their support system) recognize the symptoms of pregnancy-related depression (PRD) and anxiety and encourage them to seek help. The Spanish-language campaign was developed using results from a market research project completed in summer/fall 2017 with nearly 50 women from Spanish-speaking, Hispanic and Latina communities across the state as well as support of these partners:
- Early Childhood Partnership of Adams County (ECPAC)
- Spanish Campaign Task Force
- JVA Consulting and Merritt and Grace, LLC
- Pregnancy-Related Depression State Advisory Committee
- Postpartum Support International and PSI Colorado Chapter
- Local public health and early childhood partners in Denver, Tri-County, Larimer, Chaffee, Fremont, Northeast Colorado, Jeff Co, Boulder, and others!
Access campaign materials in Spanish and English, including flyers, posters, fact sheets, social media images and content, webinars, and talking points among other resources here: https://www.colorado.gov/cdphe/prd-public-awareness-campaign.