Adolescence is a time of change and opportunity. The physical, social and psychological changes young people undergo impacts their behavior, how they interact with the world and how the adults around them respond to this transformation.
This FREE training aims to link content with expertise!
This training will help you understand and learn:
- the skills and knowledge needed to integrate the evidence-based PYD approach into your current youth programming efforts
- the resources and support needed to incorporate marijuana prevention efforts into your current work.
- how to access marijuana campaign materials, toolkits and technical assistance.
Who: Youth-serving professionals and anyone else interested in youth health and well-being.
What will you get:
- Training on Positive Youth Development
- Introduction to the state’s marijuana prevention efforts
- Time with OMNI’s Regional Prevention Consultants, funding by the Office of Behavioral Health, to address local prevention programming questions
- Training hours that may be used for the Colorado Certified Prevention Specialist II credentials.
1. Alamosa Training:
- Date: Time:
- San Luis Valley Behavioral health Center 8745 CR 9 South Alamosa, CO 81101
2. Glenwood Springs Training:
- Date: Time
- Glenwood Spring Community Center, 100 Wulfsohn Rd., Glenwood Springs, CO 81601
3. Durango Area Training:
- Date: Time:
- Durango Recreation Center 2700 Main St. Durango, CO 81301