Share with your family, friends and professional networks!
Do you or someone you know have ideas about what changes could be made at the Colorado Department of Human Services (CDHS)? CDHS is forming a Family Voice Council to get honest, direct feedback from program recipients on how services can be improved.
Learn more about this great opportunity and spread the word:
- The council will be comprised of 15 members who receive (or have received in the past) two or more of the following CDHS services: TANF, SNAP, CCAP, Early Intervention, Child Support, Child Welfare, Colorado Community Response, Home Visiting, Veterans Services, Mental Health Services, Substance Use Services, Colorado Crisis Services, Youth Services or Aging and Adult Services.
- The council will meet once a month and members will serve a 12-month term with an option for serving an additional year.
- Council members will be reimbursed for transportation, child care or respite care, and for their time.
- Food will be provided at the meetings.
- The monthly meetings will be held at CDHS in downtown Denver. Dates and times will be determined by the selected council members.
- Interviewing and selecting council members will begin in July and August, and the council will convene the first meeting in September. September and October meetings will be only for council members so they can develop the governance structure. CDHS staff will begin attending the council meetings in November to discuss pressing topics.
IMPORTANT: Fill out the interest form here.
Post a Comment