Understanding "implementation science" is daunting but can lead to improved program outcomes. This free online mini-course led by the Center for Implementation provides easy-to-follow guidance on how to use the best practices from implementation science to inform your own projects and work. The Inspiring Change course is open for enrollment for a limited time (until November 11). Go here to enroll: thecenterforimplementation.teachable.com/p/inspiring-change.
This free mini-course will help you:
- Gain an overview of evidence-based implementation so you can plan your change initiative more proactively
- Discover how process models, theories, and frameworks can be the backbone of your change plan
- Be inspired to use behavior change theory
- Be more purposeful with your time, by addressing high-priority areas and anticipating resistance to change
- Learn simple tricks and tips that can set you up for success
Want a more comprehensive course on implementation?
Check out Designing for Implementation, our new 6-week online course that comprehensively guides you through the process of designing interventions using best practices and approaches in implementation science. Enrollment for Designing for Implementation opened on October 28.