Greetings from the Western Region Office of the Network for Public Health Law.
With the approach of the Fall 2019 season comes an array of emerging issues and challenges at the intersection of public health law and policy. The Western Region Office at Arizona State University Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law is ready to address your questions and inquiries.
Since its inception in 2010, our Office has assisted on over 3,300 claims across a spectrum of law and policy topics from the ACA to Zika virus.
Together with my legal colleagues, April Shaw, JD, PhD, and Leila Barraza, JD, MPH [cc:d], and our research team members, our Office can assist you and your organization, agency, or enterprise with technical assistance requests or other confidential questions – at no cost for most requests with thanks to our funder, the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation.
Reach us directly via email or the “Ask a Question” link on the Network website. We’ll work to:
· generate information on specific legal questions (without providing legal advice);
· help you use law to strengthen your public health programs and policies;
· consider and address emerging public health legal issues;
· locate resources, including legal briefs, fact sheets, legal surveys, or other available data;
· ascertain law and policy “best practices;” and
· connect with additional experts in public health law, including attorneys in the Network’s other regions.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Post a Comment