- Develop outreach tools like infographics, briefs, data graphics, etc.
- Purchase and utilize software like Tableau, Canva, Kumu, or other visualization tools.
- Build partnerships and agreements between communities and various data owners and/or experts.
- Gather local-level (neighborhood, census tract, municipality, region) data to increase data availability.
- Utilize the Shared Message Bank, Shared Data Agenda, and/or corresponding tools
- Provide trainings on framing, social math, data visualization, or software to key stakeholders.
Networking and Information for the Colorado Child Fatality Prevention System's Local and State Teams
Wednesday, November 7, 2018
FUNDING Data and Shared Messaging Mini-Grants
Looking to boost the power of your communications and data capacity? An ECCP mini-grant can support you in these efforts! The Network will offer up to 6 mini-grants in the amount of $1,000 each. These mini grants will support statewide partners to integrate tools and approaches which leverage and/or communicate data more effectively. Examples of use for mini-grants include, but aren’t limited to:
Labels: Communities, Data, funding, Public health, Resources, Training
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment