|NNPHI is seeking abstracts for the 2019 NNPHI Annual Conference. We are offering three options for abstract submissions that include: a poster session, breakfast round-table discussion, and breakout sessions.|
Priority will be given to presentations that focus on innovative topics in public health that relate to the conference theme, From Ideas to Innovation: Partnerships, Policy and Practice, and to presentations that focus on one of the topics of interest listed below:
- Behavioral Health: Share innovative strategies for collaboration between public health and behavioral health, exploring barriers and disparities to care, and strategies for addressing the opioid crisis.
- Heath Equity: Tell us how your organization and implementing programs are addressing social determinants of health in order to achieve health equity.
- Transformation of Health Systems: Share groundbreaking health system approaches demonstrating effective outcomes in sustainable models that improve population health.
- A Cross-Sector Workforce that Creates Health: Discuss the workforce pipeline, workforce policies, enumeration studies, credentialing, cross-training, continuing education, innovations in training and technical assistance, and evaluation of workforce initiatives.
- Public Health 3.0: Discuss practical approaches to implementing Public Health 3.0 recommendations including stories of successful multi-sector collaborations that are driving collective action to improve population health and addressing the social determinants of health.
Post a Comment