Youth Thrive Survey:
Measuring and Advancing Wellbeing for Youth and Young Adults
September 18, 2019 | 3:00 PM to 4:30 PM EDT
This webinar will provide information about the Youth Thrive Survey, a valid instrument that measures the presence, strength, and growth of the Youth Thrive Protective and Promotive factors; which research literature has identified as integral to advancing healthy development and well-being for youth and young adults ages 12–26. Presenters from various organizations will discuss the survey’s usefulness in informing case planning, evaluating the effectiveness of programs that support young people, and assessing quality improvement efforts. Lessons learned from early implementers of the survey will also be shared.
- Nancy Mason, Mvskoke Nation Youth Services Director, Muscogee (Creek) Nation
- Jaime Muñoz, Administrative Manager II, Orange County Social Services Agency
- Kai Ramirez, Family Finding Supervisor, Seneca Family of Agencies
- Allison Shorey, CEO, Executive Director, Multicultural Community Services, Inc.
- Shelley Flynn-Harding, Senior Quality Program Manager, Epworth Children & Family Services
- Nesha R. Jairam, Well-Being Section Data and Systems Manager, Georgia Division of Family and Children Services
Post a Comment