The key objectives of the meeting are to:
- Explore the use and understanding of the terms “health equity” and “the social determinants of health.”
- Identify the challenges and opportunities in messaging the terms “health equity” and “the social determinants of health” from the perspective of various community stakeholders.
- Explore strategies, tools, and resources for community collaboration and engagement including engaging those with lived experience, partner organizations, the business community, funders, policy/decision-makers, and others.
- Discuss the value of sharing power and how shared decision-making helps achieve health equity and can lead to systemic progress.
- Provide guiding principles, best practices, and actionable steps to effectively develop messaging and communication around health equity and the social determinants of health.
Space for this event is limited, so be sure to reserve your spot today.
Post a Comment