A Message from the Safe to Sleep Campaign
Resources available, including free-to-use, high resolution infant safe sleep and breastfeeding images
Share the “love” by spreading this information through your networks and contacts on your networks. The Safe to Sleep® campaign offers several free resources to help you do this:
- Share Safe Sleep Messages on Social Media. Download these informational cards promoting safe sleep messages and add them to posts from your own Facebook, Twitter, and other accounts. We also offer infographics and other downloadable materials in English and Spanish and a promotional e-toolkit with sample social media posts.
- Use Safe Infant Sleep Images. It’s important for every image to show a safe sleep environment. We invite you to use these photos freely in your outreach.
- Like Us on Facebook. Every month, NICHD shares safe sleep messages on Facebook. Like our page and share safe sleep posts with your audiences.
- Follow Us on Twitter. Follow @NICHD_NIH to find important messages you can retweet, learn about Twitter chats and other events, and connect with others who are active on the topic of safe infant sleep.
- Pin Safe to Sleep® Images. Infographics, articles, images, and more are ready to pin from the Safe Sleep for Your Baby Pinterest board.
- Share Safe to Sleep® Videos. Available in English and Spanish, these videos are easy to share and full of useful information about safe infant sleep.
- Learn more about using Safe to Sleep® campaign high-resolution images. Our campaign partner National Action Partnership to Promote Safe Sleep (NAPPSS) also has free safe infant sleep and breastfeeding images available for use.
We appreciate all that you do to keep families and babies safe and healthy.
Safe to Sleep® Campaign
Office of Communications
Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development
National Institutes of Health
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services